05/07/2012

1000 Subscribers Graphic- Thank you so much! :)


There's not much to say than thank you! I've just reached 1000 subscribes in Youtube this week.
I wanted to make a graphic to say how grateful I am for your support! I also recorded the making of this, check out the video below.
The model for this graphic is Seasonalhotbuys. I hope her doll isn't completely unrecognizable. I needed a younger, more happy look. From now on I'm going to start using people's dolls as models, instead of faces I make up myself.

Thank you once again,
Lilyqi

12 comments:

Zz said...

Honestly now, that is one of the worlds best graphic! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I basically love every single thing about it! Fabu!

Kokistylista said...

I love this graphic ! *-*

Rafael/Rafi101 said...

Awesome graphic and video!! Love it :)

LadyLoveSabri;3♥ said...

WOWWW i love you graphics.. :D "hablo español"

Anonymous said...

Your amazing at graphics!!! what do you use?? :)

Reina said...

Amazing!! Love your graphics, love your youtube chanel!!!!! XOXO, Rei1981

Unknown said...

How you doing? I love what you do! This is just Wonderful i LOVE ! tell me how you do it!what site and how you do please !!!!!! xx I love

Unknown said...

hogmy3 my name stardoll

Adanna Chelsea said...

You're amazing! Can you do a graphic with my doll, for my blog stardoll-real-lovers.com the graphc right now is.... I'll give you FULL 100% Credit! I'm adannainheaven ♥ Thanks, you're an amzing GRAPHIC maker, any model you like!! Thanks!!

Bella Young Chef said...

WOW!! I just love your graphics! I was wondering if I could order one of me? XBellaxXxBabexX :)

Tabbrett said...

Upload a tutorial on how to to this!! It's amazing , i am a noob on graphics